Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Riding the Thunder is OUT!





Today saw the release of my fourth book, Riding the Thunder. This is my second book for Dorchester's Love Spell, the second Sister of Colford Hall. The second book I have had released in two months! The first book, The Invasion of Falgannon Isle, about the Mershan brothers and Montgomerie sisters, was set in Scotland, drawing on things I love so much there. As I wrote the fantasy, it took on a special quality of memories cherish-- maybe a little too perfect--but still of my heart.

Riding the Thunder touches on ,my Kentucky side. Many of the places in this book exist or once existed. Again, the fantasy of the story allowed me to "visit" people and places from my past, and again, maybe they are a little too perfect in my recollection, but still of my heart.

No comments: