Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Riding the Thunder showcased on Publishers' Weekly blog


this past Friday, Barbara Vey, blogger extraordinaire for Publishers Weekly, blogged about my Book Riding the Thunder, along with fellow Dorchester author Kathryne Kennedy's new book, Enchanting the Lady.


It was the second most commented upon thread since the blog started, and I know both Kathryne and I appreciate that Barbara gave us both this mini-showcase.

Riding the Thunder will receive another showcase this coming week. Fresh Fiction (freshfiction.com) has asked me to be guest blogger on the 15th. This is leading in to a dinner for the Plano Book Club in Texas holding their monthly dinner. They picked Riding the Thunder as their Book of the Month, and I will call in and have a chat with them about the book.

No comments: