Sunday, September 18, 2016

Kentucky Highland Celtic Festival


me at Michael's Inn enjoying Drunk & Sailor at the Kentucky Highland Renaissance Celtic Festival


me with Erika Napier -- I think I am surrounded by Hobbits!


Candy with dear friend Erika Napier



Candy in front of Napier Arts


Erika Napier testing a new venue for people, panning for gems and stones.  It went over with a boom!


The biggest crowd for the Highland Games ever!

 

Plenty of great items for Christmas on sale.


Can you get any more Celtic than this lass?


was a BIG crowd, nearly three time the people as last year, and that was ins spite of the rain showers

 

Bob Watters (Cap'n Amos) with Whitney Christensen


Drunk & Sailor giving a rousing show!!



Candy at Michaela's Inn


Candy and I am ready to head home after a wonderful evening!!!





Videos of Bob Watters and Drunk & Sailor



No comments: